It was consecrated in honor of the Kazan Mother of God in 1884, and construction began in 1881. Church stands on a rural cemetery. It is small, wooden, with one dome, without a bell tower. In the church, the icon of St. Nicholas with Saints Peter, Paul, and Catherine had special honor. The icon was made in 1790 at the expense of Captain Balthazar Mom Ben and presented to the church in 1811. In the middle of the 19th century a fire damaged the town but bypassed the church, after that the icon was considered miraculous. Kazan Mother of God Icon Church is still active and it is a parish church for neighboring villages.
What to see
Where to stay
Where to eat
Kazan Mother of God Icon Church